Astrospheric is weather forecasting for astronomers, astrophotographers, and most of all explorers.
Using the amazing astronomy data produced by the Canadian Meteorological Center, Astrospheric produces a highly accurate 48 hour forecast for any location in the United States or Canada.
Overlaying cloud, transparency, seeing, and light pollution data onto a map makes it simple to search through the next two days looking for the nearest break in the weather.
• 48 hour, hour-by-hour forecast
• Updated every 12 hours
• Infrared satellite date update every 30 mintues
• Sky data: cloud, sky transparency, and seeing
• Ground data: wind, temperature, and humidity
• Precise rise and set times for both the sun and moon
• Cloud, transparency, and seeing map layers for most of North America
• Infrared satellite data
• Easily scrub through the 48 hour forecast with each layer
• Worldwide light pollution data
• Precise altitude and illumination information
• List of upcoming moon phases with dates
• Easily save favorite locations for easy access
• Favorites roam between your devices and browser (www.astrospheric.com)
• Information necessary to quickly set up your GOTO tracking mount
• Available even if you don’t have a network connection
Require Android 5.0 and up
Download Astrospheric for Android